God through Moses to the children of Israel emphasized the importance of training and preparing their children for future service and dedication to the Lord. “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up…” Deut. 6:4-12. The main purpose of the group is to focus on the affairs of our children and developing them through the systematic step by step of Biblical Training.
- Prayer Warriors’ Conference (from all assemblies), in March
- Easter Retreat (in each District, but same programme pamphlets), in April
- Leadership Training & Development Programme (for all grades of leaders), in May
- Academic Summit (for higher institution students), in June
- Annual Youth Conference (for all youths, CAC members & the general public)
- Corpers’ Retreat (for final year students in higher schools), in July
- Fire Conference (for fire baptism and solutions to diverse problems), in December